[Harp-L] mp3 added to the google group

I just uploaded an mp3 to the google group that morrors harp-l's content. The url is,
http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/files

Anyone can access the file. It is copyrighted material but I have the permission of the copyright holder. I apologise to the dial up folks for the size; 5mb. It's in a larger mp3pro format. I'll see what I can do to get a smaller version up there. It took me about 35 minutes to upload on a 56k connection so I feel your pain. fjm