[Harp-L] re: DIY Amphenol mod to Green Bullet - Thanks!

Thanks for those long and informative posts David and Greg!

Not as straightforward as I'd hoped really... at least not unless I invest a fair bit in tools and risk bodging my first attempt. Well the mic works, maybe I'll leave it as it is for now.

Greg your rate of $35 is extremely tempting, but to add in two lots of transatlantic shipping fees (I'm in the UK) I guess will make it less so. Any idea about shipping charges and turnaround time? with the current exchange rate it might still be worth it for a pro-job. Or maybe someone can recommend a good mic tech here in good old Blighty?

Cheers,

Jim