Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 overblow-friendly

....gap, OK; emboss, can do; ....but what means "chamfer"?? I know what
the word means ("bevel symmetrically" - Oxford concise dictionary) - but
what's it mean harmonicalistically speaking?
Thanks in anticipation,
RD

>>> <Captron100@xxxxxxx> 30/07/2007 6:53:55 >>>

In a message dated 7/29/2007 2:43:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Ludo