Re: [Harp-L] Hammond B3 sounds

Being able to tongue block and tongue switch will help a lot.
RD

>>> "Ken Ficara" <kenficara@xxxxxxxxx> 27/07/2007 23:43:39 >>>
I saw Paco Shipp play with Billy Joe Shaver the other night -- great
harp
player with a wide range of styles. On a few songs he was using an
effects
unit to get a sound that really came close to a Hammond B3. He's got
great
tone and vibrato, so that helped, but any thoughts on what effects
might
produce that sound? Something like a combination of octave and chorus?
noticed he was being VERY careful to only hit single notes so I
suspected an
octave doubler in there somewhere but I really liked that sound.

ken

--
Ken Ficara
kenficara@xxxxxxxxx