[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 47, Issue 78

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:41:43 EDT
From: Captron100@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Georgia (was Gerorgia)
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

Here is a URL of Charlie McCoy playing a little snippet of Georgia On My Mind, at SPAH a few years ago. It's at the very end of the video. Unfortunately, it doesn't not include the B part of the song, which is the part that would demonstrate the advantage of using a Country Tuned harp.
Interestingly, at video counter 138, i seem to see a flash of dissatisfaction cross his face when he ever so slightly misses a bend with perfect intonation. ron

_http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlzOZiB1w14_ (http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlzOZiB1w14)

Ron states:
Interestingly, at video counter 138, i seem to see a flash of
dissatisfaction cross his face when he ever so slightly misses a bend with perfect
intonation.
ron

In reality, the "miss" isn't a miss at all, but merely an error caused by the videographer's editing. At counter 138, Charlie is heard playing "Cold Cold Heart" (not concluded), when the editing switches to "You Don't Know Me" - plain and simple. I found no "dissatisfaction" evident on his face whatsoever.

Danny