[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 overblow-friendly

I bought a Seydel 1847 in G and was really happy with it, except that the
overblows had the same squeecking sound as some other brands have. After
embossing, chamfering and putting beewax on the rivets though, I found it to
be superb.
I recorded a snippet that Seydel put on their site.
It starts off with the trick where I cupped the harp so airtight that when
drawing a 123 chord the hole 9 blow note sounds too (by putting fingers on
the other top holes) - I did this to show that with this harp it can be done
on a low volume as well.
In the following part I played some stuff incorporating every overblow and
-draw (except 2 3 and 8, since I never use those anyway)
The sound sample is here:

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/de_DE/?ObjectID=178843&PageSize=50

I have no affiliations with the company other than being a happy 1847 owner
- I'm bound to buy more of them.

Ludo