[Harp-L] Re: wording

That didnt come out  right, I think the World of Joe Filisko, one of The best
players in the world,  just saying he could be a good overall judge. My whole
point is that when guys  get together and play off each other, they push each
other's envelopes in a  positive way, forget the OB, or any other references
I made. There are plenty of  formal competitions out there, SPAH should be
FUN. Going out to Peekskill to  play with Carlos Colina, so just wanted to recant
and say going heads up with  someone should be a great experience, just my
personal opinion I don't think  SPAH is the place for a judgement. Much respect
to ALL overblowers and all  styles, something I cannot or won't be able to do
in this lifetime anyway. I am  a bit on edge prepping for another surgery,
apologies all around. I think  playing off each other is great, brings out the
best in you. Thank you all  for bringing it to my attention, I got it. Be well
everyone.