Re: [Harp-L] Re: Head Cutting

What does Joe Filisko have to do with a head cutting contest? Or
overblowers? This idea was proposed by someone who fits neither
description and who is not strongly connected either to Joe or to
players who happen to use the overblow technique. As far as I can tell
Joe was never mentioned in this thread nor has he personally weighed in
on the idea. The "overblowers" who have weighed in on the idea have
mostly been against it (despite a tongue-in-cheek remark by Chris
Michalek).

Winslow