Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica cutting contest at SPAH

I do not believe music should ever be a contest. I think it would be against everything SPAH stands for. If it was a contest why would I go? I'd lose. SPAH gives us so much more. It's a place to share, be helped and help each other. Head cutting is stupid. It's a joke that my guitar player and I do at gigs to make people think were trying to out do each other. When in reality were trying to help each other sound good.
my 2 cents

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:
Oh George, George, you are SUCH a treasure. So, in an effort to have everyone see where I'm coming from, I'll extrapolate a bit.......oh no, here he goes again........