Re: [Harp-L] suicide blonde

Juan, I was wrong about the key. I heard it just now on the  radio, a live
version of it, and it sounded like it was in the key of E. The  harmonica may be
played in another position other than 2nd. I wish I would have  had an A harp
with me, I could have figured it out, at least the key and  positions. I
should keep my mouth shut when I'm not for sure, but usually may  ear doesn't fail
me. It did this time though. Somebody help us out here. I love  that tune.
Sorry.

       Randy
  BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/26/2007 8:51:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,