Re: [Harp-L] Seminars 2007

Hi, Paul,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and a whole bunch of new people -- and renewing acquaintances with those I've met before.

I'm a little concerned that the emphasis in the listing is on ensemble work. The main thrust of my seminar is to have the participants share playing for each other, with or without CD accompaniment; thus the title, "Classical Music for the Non- Virtuoso." As an added activity, I plan to have an arrangement or two of simple music, which, if I get my act together, I can supply in advance to anyone who wants to practice ahead of time. But ensemble work is secondary to the main theme of the seminar.

Please note that I have requested a sound system, mic and stand, and a CD player for my seminar.