Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Music Degrees

I do. A BM in jazz studies from the Ester Boyer College of Music of Temple University with harmonica as my main instrument. I studied with Robert Bonfiglio
for a number of years commuting for Philly to NY.
I also went to a community college first and i also studied jazz improve with several teachers. You can check out my stuff at the samples section in BuddhasGarden under Diggs.

Some people didn't want to let me in.
They were on the classical side of the school.

In the end i graduated Magna Cum Laude.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

>>> Daniel Bernard <danielbernard13@xxxxxxxxx> 07/21/07 22:38 PM >>>
How many people have a music degree earned with a harmonica as a primary, or at least, a secondary instrument?