[Harp-L] Iron Lung CD Now Available

I form part of an occasional performing group called Iron Lung, whose
other members are well-known harp masters Rick Epping and Mick Kinsella,
plus guitarist Martin Dunlea.

We've done a few recording sessions over the past few years, and
compiled the best of the tracks into a CD called Triple Harp Bypass.

It's been available to friends before, but we now have some copies that
can be bought by anyone interested. I have the CD available online from
my website, with several MP3 clips to give an idea of the material.
Rick, Mick and Martin also have copies of the CD (email me off list for
their contacts).

Regards,

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>