Re: [Harp-L] Re:What's up with bushman Delta Frost's

It must be the reed plates that I ordered that are holding things up. But why couldn't they tell me that.

rbeetsme@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I drove to the Bushman retail store in Nashville, IN last week. I picked up 7 Delta Frost harmonicas, all of the keys I needed
were in stock. John told me he had a big supply in stock. I understand the reedplates are still stuck in a slow boat or something,
but expected in soon. I have known John Hall for more than 8 years and have always received first class service, he will bend
over backward to satisfy his customers. Give him a call, 1-800 number, John usually answers himself. BTW: A visit to the shop
is highly recomended. Spent several hours jamming on uke and harp with John between phone calls, had a ball.