[Harp-L] What's up with bushman Delta Frost's

I put in an order in with Harp Depot at the beginning of June of which they sent me two DF's right away, when I couldn't get any response from them about the rest of my order I canceled it and went with Bushman on the 25th of June thinking I would get faster turn around. I can get neither harps and/or reed plates nor response from them either. Were they at SPAH? Does anyone know what's up? Is there production problems or something. I really like the Delta Frosts but that does add up to much if I don't have any to play.