Re: [Harp-L] Soaking harps

You guys are  killin' me. In retrospect I have given it much thought, and I
believe that  playing the harmonica is probably one of the most natural things
that a musician  can do. Why would anybody want to complicate something so
natural and free  flowing??? Just play the damn thing and get off on the effect.
I played my harp  in 47th position while holding a picture of Sonny Terry,
while snorting  a  2 gram line of Bolivian Flake. Kill me.
              Randy
    It's been a long night.

  BiscuitBoy