[Harp-L] Re: You Tube, My space, request

Hi, Sonny Jr here, computer illiterate. If someone has the time, and I  would
be happy to pay you for it, or barter, would one be able to step by step,
walk me or my tech through uploading my Sony model 405 camcorder onto my
computer as a file, to put on You Tube, My Space, and MP3 for my website.
I am buying a Sony DVD + RW 18 speed hard drive which I need, model DRU -
830-A with Nero. Right now my computer crashes in the middle of recording just
CD to CD, the recorded discs do not copy full song. I have only Roxio.
Please email me offlist if someone can, if more than one can do it, I may
get a couple of descriptions and take care of what you need in return for both
or more. My tech needs to read through the manual of the 405 to see how to
just  upload it, he is wondering what format to save it on the computer if it can
be  uploaded. I know I need extra hardware for my Dell PC.
I need to one: be able to record myself, or my amp for all these uploads,
and also have it in step by step reading format so I can follow it once he shows
 me. **** Does 3.5 mini disc need to be finalized before doing the upload.
That  much I can do, record, and finalize. I have not figured out how to
playback so I  can hear sound quality. Thank you. I am coming out with major
advertising of new  amp, and new 410 price, which is 1895 for Cruncher and 2195 (2145
with money  order ) price on 410. Thank you. SJ