[Harp-L] [Fwd: A guest last night]

FYI all, I sat in with a very interesting electronica group last night. I hadn't expected to play, and only had a C harp and none of my usual effects with me, but the results are worth a listen. The music is intended to be ambient and flowing, so don't expect a lot of big emotional peaks--it's about the flow. Everything is improvised.

I may be performing with this group at their regular gig at the Dragonfly lounge in Stamford, CT on August 1 and 8, filling in for their trumpet player. Stay tuned for more info.

--
Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com