[Harp-L] Amateur ambition......

Hey list -

Well, we've finished the latest 46 Long CD, "Time's Right."  It will be
available soon on CD baby. It's been a  long process, as we're just two guys
with day jobs and young kids, and we did the whole thing ourselves. That
said, we're quite proud of it overall.

Anyway, we've posted a few of the songs on our myspace site (
http://www.myspace.com/46long). One of them is a cover of "Put a Spell on
You" - done with a very stripped down arrangement with just acoustic guitar,
vocals and harp, and we took some liberties with the musical arrangement for
mood's sake. Anyway, the ambition part - I use three different keyed harps
in the song at different points (low D,A,D). There have been a number of
people debating the merits of using different harps over the "showoffs" who
can do it all on a C. I think, in my own amateur way, that harp switching
works pretty well here. Feel free to give it a listen, and I welcome all
gushingly positive responses...and perhaps some others as well. Thanks, and
enjoy!

- Blake

--
Blake Taylor