[Harp-L] RE: You wanna play harp?

>>First....think of when you started out. How much did you  pay for your
first harp? (that's the only thing I remember about 1972) Now think  about
how
much they are now!!<<

1974, Marine Band A, $10. To play Heart of Gold. Back then I thought I could
play this thing for 10 years and not sound like Neil Young.

2007, Big River, was $10.50 till a few months ago. I love what you can do
with these and they keep on tickin' and sound great. Hohner must be doing
something right. I still don't sound like Neil Young!

shockley