Re: [Harp-L] You wanna play harp?

 Thanx Smo Joe, you made me laugh and cry at the same time. I came up with
some  other things.

                           Have you been successful in your harmonica
endeavors?

    First....think of when you started out. How much did you  pay for your
first harp? (that's the only thing I remember about 1972) Now think  about how
much they are now!!
    Did it make you happy the first time you bent a  note?
    How many of your friends bought harps after you  did?
    How many of them kept playing for more than 2  weeks?
    In your life have you tried to spread the love of  harp?
    Did you ever get cold chills playing along with somebody  that you
thought was the MAN?
    Do people ever ask you to play...ie.   Hey  boy....did ye bring dat dare
Juice Harp wich ye?
    Did you ever get a date because of the way you play  the  harp?

 It was worth it.

     Now try and not think about how much money you  have made compared to
how much time you put into it and how much you spent on  harps over the years.

              Please feel free to add on at your leisure.

    When I'm on my death bed I want them to do what Robert  Cline suggests
and stick a harp in my mouth. That way when I go out I will  play that last 4 5
6 blow chord and they will know I'm done.

          Randy
    BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/15/2007 2:00:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,