[Harp-L] Harmonica House and Bach

This is last email about my Chromatic Seminar from July 30-Aug 3 in Copake, NY. Come away with the tools to be able to add chromatic to your arsenal of harmonicas.

Special included will be my new solo Bach recording with the music. This is soon to be released with all music edited for harmonica and a how to play and phrase Bach on the harmonica. That recording with the "how to CD" will be $100. It will be free along with Bona Rhythm Etudes and my Scales and Arpeggios (also each $100) to everyone at the Seminar.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com