RE: [Harp-L] Re: Bushman Delta Frost harps

Fernando is exactly right. This is also the information I have.
Read this from HarpOnline:

http://www.harponline.de/index.php?page=specials/bushman/specials111_delta_0
1&lang_id=en_GB&

All this doesn't make the DF a bad harmonica. But I could live
without the stories made up around it!

All the best from Berne, Switzerland, Tom