[Harp-L] re; godd or bad haprs?

I find myself going thru allot of harps lately.
Those Special 20's aren't cheap either.
Maybe its not my harps,  but me.
Sometimes notes just plain disappear in the middle of a solo.
Sometimes I'll pick up that same harp later on and find it works just fine.
Is it me just blowing too hard on 'em. Should new harps last more than
just a few songs?
I need tips here folks.
Maybe I'll start buying the cheaper harps and pitch them after each night.

                                                            Harpo Mark from Rockford