[Harp-L] Andy Wilson at SPAH

There is a very fine harmonica player named Andy Wilson who will be at the SPAH Convention this year. Andy has never been to a harmonica convention before...

Andy is in his early 30s and plays diatonic, chromatic, chord, and bass harmonicas, plus Cajan accordion, penny whistle and trumpet.

He plays all these instruments on a regular basis in the Lansing, Michigan based band: STEPPIN' IN IT. (Highly recommended!)

http://www.steppininit.com/

Andy is a GREAT musician, so check him out at SPAH.

I'm sorry I will have to miss the SPAH Convention this year because I will be in Singapore... (see the next post)

Peter Madcat Ruth
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net