[Harp-L] ipod for sale

i am considering selling my 80 gig ipod

it is in brand new condition.

has 60 gigs of amazing music--12 thousand songs from all genres......gregorian, blues, rock, pop, classical, meditation, opera, hard rock, folk, acoustic, jazz ALL STYLES

ALSO includes 1 thousand songs (five gigs) of harmonica music, all styles, diatonic and chromatic.

also includes about 1500 songs PURCHASED from the iTunes store. (true......)

I will have to pull some private music off that i own that I am not allowed to distribute, however.

price is the same as a new ipod, but think of all the music you get. $350.00 plus shipping.

any interest, please contact me offline.