Re: [Harp-L] In-line Volume Control from BlowsMeAway Productions

I have to throw in my 2 cents and second that opinion. I own (2) of the volume controls and ordered a third.
I have two biscuit mics that are feedback monsters and I leave them permanently outfit with the vol controls to curb the squeeling. I notice no tone loss at all using them.

I just bought the third one to use when testing out mics in my basement. I'm going to outfit the inline vol control with a screw on 1/4" female jack on one end and a 1/4" male jack on the other (Greg sells both adapters on his site as well). I'll  run a guitar cord from the amp into the female end of the vol control and plug the 1/4" male jack on the vol control into whatever mic I want to use (all my mics are outfit with 1/4" female jacks). When I want to swap out a mic I'll turn down the vol control (it acts as a ground) and swap the mics without having to worry about "speaker boom" or "electric current razz" during the swap. I suppose I could use it the same way on stage, but I tend to stay with one mic when playing live.

Greg accepts Paypal and has always done good business with me.

Disclaimer obligato: Greg didn't pay me dit to write any of this.

-------------- Original message from "Bobby BlackHat" <Bobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------