Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Subject: The Last Waltz/Muddy Waters, Paul Butterfield

Hi John:

Ahh, good.  So you know whereof I speak.  It's become somewhat of  his
signature song, since it fits Buzz so well.....

He's also a bit overlooked (imho) by many of the membership at SPAH and
other Conventions as the excellent harp player he truly is, because of his
"Ringmaster" duties for the Blues Jams, and functioning as  the very best Master of
Ceremonies for the entire  Convention.  People tend to forget just how good he
is as a teacher too  (check him out during the Filisko teach-in, if he takes
a table this year),  singer and harmonicist.

As bigger than life as Buzz is ;) he stays in the background during the
Blues Jams for the most part, letting other people shine.

 He doesn't think it's noticed. It's noticed.

Elizabeth

"I heard Buzz Krantz play "Hoochie Coochie Man" about 10 years ago in
Detroit USA..
It was EXCELLENT..
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London