[Harp-L] Re: SPAH: The Highbury Pub

Hello, SPAH members. Thanks, Elizabeth, for correcting my corrections of  the
address of the Highbury Pub.

I was stating that the Milwaukee area telephone book had a different  address
than the Highbury website.
Maybe, as Elizabeth said, I was "too literal" in my listing," but I feel
that the out-of town people should be informed of discrepancies.

Also, please don't look in the local Minneapolis, Minnesota newspapers  or
phone books (as Elizabeth suggested) for a Highbury address in Bay View,
Wisconsin. I doubt that they would have it listed in Minneapolis.

Just being literal again. Thanks for your help, Elizabeth.

John Broecker