Re: [Harp-L] Vendor Fees at SPAH

I've been debating with myself about attending this year's convention as a vendor although I hadn't contacted SPAH about it yet. Actually I thought I might just attend as "John Q" this year and see, I've never been before. When I started reading this thread, I nearly had a stroke. But after reading all the other posts on the thread, the table fees sound reasonable for the amount of exposure that you get, I've certainly paid more at different events. Does anyone have a rough estimate of the attendance for the convention? It's been described to me as a captive audience. As anyone who has traveled to shows knows, "table fees" or "sponsorships" is only the tip of the iceburg. Hotel, gas, food, dinner with customers, time away from the shop, lost production, online orders and questions, etc, it's a sizible sum for small guys like us.

-- Jeffrey Spoor Owner/Maker

Cumberland Custom Cases
www.cumberlandcustomcases.com