[Harp-L] Vendor Fees at SPAH

The vendor fees at the convention are $200 for a table.  This exposes our product to a very concentrated adudience. We encourge small vendors to come out show their goods.  Ads in the program book and magazine are also available.

 Our sponorship program is either $1000 or $5000 and we have had a great turn out this year in companies renewing.  They know the importance of supporting the SPAH.  We are a non profit and total volunteer organization that is always looking for help and sponsors.

Thanks for your time.

Paul Davies