Fwd: [Harp-L] Remembeing Dan Lynch

I used to go there quite a bit in the late 70's.Â

Dan Lynch, 2nd ave. and 13th street. Great place to be to jam on
sundays.Â

Shatkin, Bill Dicey, Dave Therault, Steve Guyger, those are some I
remember.Â

Bob Shatkin would be giving harp lessons on the street corner,Â

guys would come up every so often by appointment for there lesson, and
ifÂ

we we're lucky, Bob would give one on stage too if he was i n the
mood.. Man, that guy wasÂ

such an under rated player. Great place to be on sundays and only an
hourÂ

from my place in CT.Â

HBÂ

-----Original Message-----Â