[Harp-L] Kudos to Bob Loughlin - From Roger Boyce

>"We want to be free to do what we want to do without being hassled by the
>man! And we want to get loaded!" "YEAH!"

>(From "Wild Angels", a bikesploitation film, circa 1966, starring Peter
>Fonda (as "Heavenly Blues"), Nancy Sinatra, Bruce Dern, and Diane Ladd.)

>"I would rather be a broke harp guy with a dream than to ever
>work another day for the man again."

Promised I wouldn't post again on the plagiarism topic but I just have to
say....thank you Bob for a truly funny post (I almost peed myself laughing).

 As an old man who came of age in the sixties it was a perfectly aimed
riposte at the excesses of the time and the notion of freedom stripped of
responsibility. It made me involuntarily recall the sound of cow-bells,
wine-bottle rhythm players and the naked fellow up near the skirt of the
stage screaming hoarsley.....Yeeeeeeeeeeh, Get It Oooooooonnnnnnnnnn,
Woooooooooooooooooooh.!!!!!!!!

OUCH
Roger "Wader" Boyce

PS Nice to see that the plagarism debate is finally running out of gas.
RWB