[Harp-L] help..Speaker upgrades for Bassman RI

I've recently bought a Bassman RI ( got it at a good price that I could not turn down). Its great but I would like to upgrade the speakers as I find the Jensen P10R a bit bright and sharp.
I prefer a warmer and more fat tone and I am considering either Webers or Eminence but not sure which models
Am I better going for alnico or ceramic, or maybe a mix of both, and am I right in saying a speaker with a higher wattage will produce a warmer tone?

I'm hoping some of you fellow Bassman owners can help me with this one, any suggestions will be much appreciated.

McSwaggerty