Re: [Harp-L] Initial Results of the Warren Bee Experiment...

--- Warren Bee <wlb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> About 6 weeks ago I started to put together a
> solo harp project.

Hey Warren,

Thanks for the update on The Great Solo Performance
Experiment. Really inspiring to see someone with
the cahones to even attempt it, let alone share the
results with all of us armchair harp critics and
wannabees.

I can certainly relate to your "lyrical" dilemma as
I too have always had a hard time remembering words
to songs (even ones I think I really, REALLY know).
I almost always rely on a cheat sheet.

Your harp playing on the YouTube clips was stellar.
Pearls before swine in most bar scenes; but I loved
the way that cute blonde was looking at you during
your solo over Stormy Monday. Nice!
:-)

Keep up the great work. Get those voice lessons,
keep pushing yourself to be better and better.
Before you know it you'll be all relaxed and
commanding the stage like Sinatra.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.