[Harp-L] playjerism

Given my penchant for killing topics, permit me an attempt here:

I am now to be called, Sunny Boy WIlliams Three.  Note the "U", I think that protects me, no?

As for the rest of it, well, it's all been said thrice.

But to my naive and damaged ears, it's a matter of spirit.  If anyone, say even the very technically capable Mark Hummel, played a Lil W riff perfectly note for note, I'd still only hear someone copying.  Even when I don't know the riff.  I think the energy of improvisation is unique and - at the risk of sounding like I know something - perceivable.

Also, Glenn (you provocateur!) said:

When you bet on the dark side of
human nature, you usually win.

Here's more free legal advice, this without a disclaimer:
NEVER BET ON THE DARK SIDE OF HUMAN NATURE.  The proceeds are evil and will stain your soul.  Harp suckers got enuff problems!

-Dave "Medium Walter" Fertig