Re: [Harp-L] Billy Boy Arnold

Man, I love Johnny Winter.  I'd give my left..............uuuuhh.....ear, yea
ear, to have one of those  Firebirds. I used to jam to that Roadwork album
back in the day. Almost  ended up with Edgars Soprano but that's another story.
         Did he do "Too Much  Seconal"?
     Randy
   BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/2/2007 3:04:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,