[Harp-L] Glenns' Plagiarism

"That's what your post says, in essence.
But there is, like it or not, such a thing as intellectual property, and
artists are entitled to have their work protected against theft. So when I
see an artist steal another's work, like I did recently, I'm gonna use my
1st amendment free speech rights and cry foul. Little Walter deserves credit
for his unique wok, and you deserve to have your property and family
protected from thieves and huns. It's that simple, dude. Somebody didn't
respect that, so I spoke up."

-Glenn

Well let me see Glenn. Seems like you stole most of those songs you transposed in your Harp book.  How many books have you written that way? Why didn't you write some original songs and transpose them. Looks like you took somebody else's work and made money off their original work (intellectual property) Sounds like plagiarism to me. Did you return some of the money you made off their work to them or their estates? Little Walters sister still lives and I'm sure she can use some money from her brothers' work and ideas.

Glenn,you are living in a glass house and throwing stones as well as starting a discussion  that has very little to do with Harmonicas.

Up to your old baiting tricks from the old days as you did with Iron Mike and others ,like around 10 or 11 years ago.

Give it up Glenn you are wasting to much band width on this list.

 I repeat myself ,  when this thread first started, Get a life.
Exercise your 1st Amendment rights someplace else.

Harp content,
If You Love the Blues
Honk Your Hohner

Paul