[Harp-L] The end of London Harps?

'm not sure that London Harps will continue. I did set it up myself but have always had it in mind to be looking for someone else to take it on, as I have plenty on my plate - what with band/kids/job etc. However, nobody has come forward to run it, not many people have been attending of late and as I am off to the US for a month soon, it may just die a natural death...

The room is still booked to the end of the year (it is free) and several players have said they would do workshops. I can pass ownership of the group website/group over and/or emails of regulars.

Last chance... anyone want to help me here?

Dave Shannon
07918 147548
daveshannnon@xxxxxxx