Re: [Harp-L] Professionals vs.,,,

I'll speak for me.  I've been a pro at times in my life, if playing for a
living makes you a pro.  There were times when I would dread going to a gig
because of what was going on  personally in my life, but I suffer from depression
and I dreaded anything  involving movement sometimes.

     I'm lots better now Doc.....really.........I don't  think I need that.
thorazine.

     Where was I ...........O yea. I'd go to the gig  anyway because it was
my job and I didn't want to let my friends down. NEVER  EVER did I do a gig and
not become so immersed in the jam that I still dreaded  what I was doing. As
soon as we started playin' and I started thinking about how  to make it sound
cool I always forgot about my problems. Happened every time.  Music is the
best anti depressant I ever experienced. That's just me.
        Randy
    BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/2/2007 1:58:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,