Re: [Harp-L] Plagiarism According to Muddy Waters and Jonathan Lethem

A friend of mine calls this the GETS principle: Good Enough To Steal.

Tom
On Jul 1, 2007, at 7:34 PM, Roger Boyce wrote:

I am now a painter and an educator in the arts. I tell my students that the
creative field is an area of human endeavor where theft ( i.e. Influence, to
one degree or another ) is not just sanctioned but encouraged and crucial in
the manufacture of 'new' culture.

Respectfully Yours

Roger 'Wader" Boyce
Expatriate American thief, living in Christchurch, New Zealand