[Harp-L] Subject: New Clapton, JJCale CD in toto...to play along with...

No idea why they're being this generous, but Clapton and Cale are  allowing
anyone to listen in to all of the tracks in full (no snippets) on  the brand
new CD "Road to Escondido" - it's perfect "road"  music. Nice meld of country,
rock, folk, blues...what exactly  can you label this?  Great stuff.  Lots of
choice play  along songs here.  Listen for the harp on Three Little Girls.  I
found it wonderfully easy and enjoyable to play along with the guitar on  just
about every track - mostly on my 260 chrom, but I did break out the  diatonic
for a few  :)   Lot of fun.

  _Click here: The  Road to Escondido_
(http://www.hyfntrak.com/clapton/AFF29328/go.php)

Elizabeth