[Harp-L] MXR 108 Ten Band EQ for sale

I bought this pedal and used it for a little while
before I bought the Kinder AFB+.  Here's a link to
what I am talking about:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_mxr_m108_ten_band_graphic_eq?full_sku=102163383

It did a good job of dealing with feedback, setting a
solo volume, and controling an amp's tone.  I really
liked it with my Pro Junior and Kalamazoo.

If you're interested, contact me offlist.  Thanks!

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html