Re: Re: [Harp-L] re: pop tunes on harp

diatoinc.  I don't play chromatic.  I have set that as a goal for my next life.  If I succeed at that I hope to then move on to trumpet.

  -tim

Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Tim,
Are you doing these on chromatic, diatonic, or a mixture of
both?
Rick Dempster
Melbourne
Australia

>>> "Tim Moyer" 31/01/2007 15:12:00 >>>
Is this thread about non-blues tunes? My band does very few tunes
that could be considered "blues". Maybe "Chitlins Con Carne" or
Kenny Burrell's "Saturday Night Blues". The song list from our last
gig was:

All Blues
Song For My Father
Girl From Ipanema
Autumn Leaves
Stolen Moments
Moonglow
The Lady Is A Tramp
The Shadow Of Your Smile
Jersey Bounce
Misty
Chitlins Con Carne
All Of Me
Freddy The Freeloader
Summertime
Bye Bye Blackbird
Softly As In A Morning Sunrise
Fly Me To The Moon
Killer Joe
Route 66
Blue Bossa
Sunny

The other band I play with is a country band, where I comp
accordion, fiddle, steel and other instrument parts in a lot of
country classics (Working Man Blues, Whiskey River) and mostly
original tunes (http://www.grangersmith.com/).

Life's to short to just play the blues,

-tim