Re: [Harp-L] re: pop tunes on harp

In a message dated 1/31/2007 4:53:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BiscuitBoy714 writes:

In a message dated 1/30/2007 11:13:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sunny

What do you do for that step up,  change harps or are you playing everything
chromatic? I'd love to hear your  band sometime, from your song list it sounds
like yall rip pretty good.  There's some songs on your list I'd like to try
and do, but I doubt it would  be easy. Play on my brother.
           Randy