[Harp-L] Impedance matching transformer

Hello fellow harp freaks! I recently bought a very nice Astatic 10-DA mic online only to find it had a very weak low impedance element(tested out at 15 ohms). Since I do all of my playing through a small wattage magnatone amp. I really need to heat up the element to get it nice and crunchy. A good friend replaced the original dynamic element with what turned out to be a lo-z Shure CM element. I was looking around and found an impedance matching transformer on Erica's JT30 Store for 15.75 incl. shipping.(claims to boost ohms 100 times ie.15 ohms= 1500). Any body out there have any dope on these? Thanks, Lenny M from La Mesa Ca