[Harp-L] Bass Harp

Michael, at first playing the bass takes a bit to get use to, even after three months, until you get basic patterns down. It's basically a blow, breath pattern. Start with a C to the low G pattern . Blow C, draw air, Blow G, back and forth, slow at first then pick up speed. . You really shouldn't try to hold you air in , you know unless you doing runs or arppegios etc and even then drawing air in when needed. These are just short breaths to keep air in supply and you don't need to play that hard otherwise it'll were on you .
Michael , are you in the Austin Hoot, if so I'm planning in the near future to come and address your chapter again, and
I'll bringing my harmonica trio. You and I can meet and go over some bass things...
.Jerl Welch
dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx
www.hootexas.com