Re: [Harp-L] re: pop tunes on harp

We too do a cover of the Beatles' One After 909. Barbara George's I Know, Arlen-Harburg's Over the Rainbow, Kris Kristofferson's Pilgrim Chapter 33, Dwight Yoakam's Little Ways, and the Jimmie Davis Charles Mitchell tune, You Are My Sunshine. We also do a version of Sea Cruise by Huey Smith and I comp the horn parts. We also do Willie Nelson's Remember Me and a couple of Hank Williams tunes, something by Ernest Tubbs and the odd Dylan cover, One More Night and Country Pie both off of Nashville Skyline. Butch Hancock's Boxcars is in our normal set list. fjm