[Harp-L] Changing the way you hold the harp

I use different methods depending on what style I am playing. When playing acoustically and doing a lot of chording octaves and tongue blocking I up the harp in my right hand using the left for tremolo. When playing amplified (I use a bullet) I hold the harp in my left, creating the a nice sealed cup with the right.

Walter Joyce

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline