[Harp-L] Changing the Way You Hold the Harp

I?ve held the 10-hole harp the same way since I started playing
more than 30 years ago,  sandwiched between the thumb
and forefinger of my left hand.  My right hand cups behind
the harp and mic.  I?m thinking of changing the way I hold
the harp because of an emerging nerve condition in my
left thumb.  (Getting old is a drag.)

Have any of you ever changed your basic grip on the harp
after playing for several years?  Have you changed your grip
from one hand to the other?  Do most right-handed players
(like me) hold the harp with their left hand?

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

-Rick

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.